You can apply to the East Shoreline Catholic Academy online here, or you can print out and mail our application. Please review our admission process before applying, and keep in mind that applications will not be considered until ESCA receives the application fee.
- Registration forms must be filled out completely. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk: *
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 per child must accompany this form. Checks should be made payable to the East Shoreline Catholic Academy.
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate must accompany this form.
- If Catholic, a copy of your child's Baptismal certificate should also accompany this completed registration form.
- Application Checklist
- Complete Student Release of Information form
- Completed Teacher Recommendation form filled out by the student's most recent classroom teacher
- Completed Statement of Intent form
- If Catholic, completed Catholic Parish Participation form (signed by parent & pastor)
- Health Assessment Record for Ages 0-5 and Ages 6+ completed by your child's doctor
- Shadow days and assessments are also required